★ A5 PRO+ is an upgraded version of the star model A5 Pro. It has a better laser module and uses lens compression spot technology.
★ It can engrave on metal, ceramics, slate, glass, wood, and cut wood, acrylic and other materials.
★ It can easily cut 10mm wooden boards and 8mm acrylic to achieve the effect of a 100W CO₂ laser engraving machine.
★ It supports an extension kit of 850*410mm to expand the working area.
|Wave Length||0445 ± 5nm|
|Focusing Method||Fixed focus laser, no need to focus|
|Operating Software||LaserGRBL (free, supports Windows) or LightBurn (paid, supports Windows, Mac OS and Linux)|
|Input Format||NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc|
|Input Voltage||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Output Voltage||DC12V, 5A|
|Laser Protective Cover||Protect the user’s eyes and prevent pets from grabbing the laser spot.|
|Cutting Objects||1/5″ wood and Acrylic ( The deepest cut can be 1/2″, repeated cutting multiple times ), material, Cardboard, non-woven fabric, thin plastic board.|
|Carving Objects||Wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective plating and lacquered metal, ceramics|
|Equipment net weight||3.426kg|
|Certification||CE FCC RoHS FDA|
A5 Pro+ PACKAGE:
1* X-axis assembly
2* Section 57CM
2* Section 48CM
1* Control box
3* support legs
1* 12V2A power adapter
1* Power switch line
1* USB cable
Step 1~5 installation package
1* M5 wrench
10* rolled belt
3* small wood
1* focal length film
1* M3 wrench
3* small acrylic
1* Stainless steel backing plate for cutting
– When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover. If it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
– Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
– Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
– Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
– The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
There are no reviews yet.