Meet ATOMSTACK P9 Laser Engraver, your affordable professional-grade desktop-friendly and portable laser engraver that supports all your DIY and business creations.
From demanding logo design and bulk or offline shop commercial customization to all kinds of production marking requirements, ATOMSTACK is also a good partner for your business! And it gets better: it works with a variety of new materials that you can engrave that conventional laser engravers could never work with.
Item model number: ATOMSTACK P9 M40
Recommend Working Size: 220*250 mm
Carving Objects: Wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective
Electroplating layer and paint surface layer metal, 304 mirror stainless steel, glass, ceramics, cotton cloth, slate;
Cutting Objects: Cardboard, non-woven fabric, wood board, acrylic, some thin plastic board, sponge;
Laser power: 40W
Laser output power: 5.5-7W
Wave Length: 445 ± 5nm
Engraving accuracy: 0.01mm
Focusing method: fixed focus laser, no need to focus
Laser protective cover: Protect the user’s eyes and prevent pets from grabbing the laser spot.
Operating software: LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10 / Win 11 system and Mac OS.
Input Format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
Data transmission method: USB connection/SD card
Input Voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
Output Voltage: DC12V, 5A
Certification: CE FCC RoHS FDA PSE
P9 M40 LASER ENGRAVER PACKAGE:
1×Screw parts (Step2/3/4/5)
1×Fixed focus film
3 × Wood chips
1×Metal cutting pad
1×X axis assembly
1×Y axis assembly
– When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover. If it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
– Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
– Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
– Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
– The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
I love the machine and wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone wanting to start laser engraving/cutting.
He said a stable workbench did help with the process and making sure to operate in a good smoke control environment. I will add an update later once he finishes the acrylic night lamp : )