|Country or Region||Ships from||Delivery time*||Shipping Fee|
|United States, Canada, Mexico||US warehouses||3 to 10 Business Days||$9.99 or Free Shipping on Orders Over $200.00|
|Israel, Turkey, Serbia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden||Europe Warehouse||6 to 20 Business Days||$9.99 or Free Shipping on Orders Over $200.00|
|Austrian, New Zealand||Europe Warehouse||6 to 20 Business Days||$9.99 or Free Shipping on Orders Over $200.00|
|United Kingdom||Europe Warehouse||6 to 20 Business Days||$9.99 or Free Shipping on Orders Over $200.00|
Atomstack Filter Panoramic Glass Protective Cover Air Assisted Special Replacement For S10 Pro/X7 Pro/A10 Pro Laser Engraver
For S10 Pro/X7 Pro/A10 Pro Laser Engraverotective Cover Air Assisted Special Replacement For S10 Pro/X7 Pro/A10 Pro Laser Engraver
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Only installation manual is included in the package with the unit, please download the User Guide for detailed using instruction.
2. Please follow the instruction to set up the unit for the best using experience, we provide a step-by-step manual in the package, set the belt and screws tight enough, place the unit on a flat and horizontal surface.
3. Laser could be dangerous, if you are new to this, please practice engraving or cut material using the parameters we recommend first, and then try to adjust according to the results. If you set the power too high and the speed too slow, the laser might burn and damage the material you try to work on, on the other hand the result may be obvious if you set the power too slow and the speed too fast.
4. We recommend using LaserGRBL (only for Windows operating system) and LightBurn (for both Windows and Mac operation system), you need to download the software using the link we provide in the installation manual. If your computer (Windows) fails to connect, you need to download CH340 driver, an instruction is also provided on the installation manual.
5. When engraving on reflective material, such as stainless steel or white board, it is recommended to black-painted the surface you want to work on using marker pen for good engraving results.
Shipping & Delivery
Please find detailed information on delivery time and cost in the chart below:
AtomStack F1 Laser Cutting Honeycomb Worktable with Fixtures
Rated 4.60 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.